CRAC Small Grants IX
29 12 2022
Category: Calls for proposals, I.3.11
The Centre for Research on Ancient Civilizations is opening the 9th call for applications for CRAC Small Grants. These grants aim at supporting research and dissemination within the field of ancient studies, and particularly these activities which will contribute to high impact publications and UW international position. Attention: with the 5th edition the application form has changed.
The eligible activities include but are not limited to: short research stays necessary for the completion of an article or grant application, publications in the world-leading journals or publishing houses (particularly copy-editing, proof-reading, copyrights for illustrations), organization of international conferences or sessions at international congresses, visits of foreign scholars with seminar papers or plans of common projects.
- The call is open for current researchers and doctoral candidates from the University of Warsaw. All applicants have to be actively engaged in the research and affiliate their publications in PBN with the University of Warsaw.
- The maximum amount of funding is 20 000 PLN
- The application form with the signed information on personal data processing should be sent at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org with a note ‘small grants’ on 31th January 2023 at the latest.
- The call results will be announced until 15 February 2023 at the latest.
- The project must be completed by 15 January 2024.