I.1.5. Thematic Research Programmes
Call for competition
- Name: Thematic Research Programmes
- Objective: the implementation of a project which is thematically related to the POB III area, consisting of at least two of the following undertakings: a) temporary employment of outstanding experienced or young researchers; b) organisation of conferences; c) organisation of workshops; d) organisation of schools; e) visits by foreign researchers, for no longer than 1 month (the project should start no later than 30.06.2023)
- Applicant: Organising Committee, i.e., researcher or researchers (no more than four people), of which at least one is an N number academic teacher from the University of Warsaw
- Project budget: up to 300,000 PLN
- Competition budget: 3,000,000 PLN
- Date of competition announcement: 02.11.2021
- Start date for the call for proposals: 08.11.2021
- Closing date for the call for proposals: 15.12.2021, 11:59 p.m.
- Closing date for the call for proposals: 28.01.2022
- How to apply: only electronically to the following address email@example.com
Content available only to registered users. Please log in...
What salary can a visiting professor receive?
The recommended amount is no more than PLN 15 000 (gross).
Is it possible to conclude a civil contract with a member of the organising committee from outside the UW?
Yes, in accordance with UW rules.
Catering and food service costs are not eligible. Is it possible to purchase foodstuffs (coffee, tea, sandwiches) for conference/workshop/school participants?
Yes, it is possible. Such a cost falls under the category: Other costs: Materials.
I am organising a conference at the IMPAN Research and Conference Centre in Będlewo. In which cost category should the invoice for organising the conference issued by the centre be settled?
Such a cost fits into the category: External services. Please note that the aforementioned cost may not relate to substantive issues related to the organisation of the conference.
By the decision of the Programme Manager, the following applications received funding:
- Applicant: dr hab. Iwona Chlebicka
Title of the Thematic Research Program: Anisotropic and inhomogeneous phenomena
- Applicant: dr Tomasz Piasecki
Title of the Thematic Research Program: Against the flow